Data Science Shared Resource
Overarching Goal: To provide comprehensive informatics, data analytics, data integration, and data management support for SCCC Members
- Experimental design
- Grant preparation
- Database development
- Web application design
- Data management
- Computational tools and software
- Data analysis
Main website: https://labs.utsouthwestern.edu/data-science-shared-resource
UTSW Biostatistics and Data Science Core
The Biostatistics and Data Science Core (BDSC) aims to provide statistical and data science support for UTSW research projects. The BDSC team consists of experienced biostatisticians and data scientists with capacity of handling and analyzing biomedical research, clinical, and population health data. Services provided by BDSC include data processing, curation, integration, analysis, and management. Service can be requested in the form of hourly fee-based project or fixed FTE contract. Service types include:
- Coordination. Guide users to find appropriate quantitative collaborative resources on campus for their projects.
- Study design and grant application assistance. Provide statistical considerations for various research studies.
- Data analysis support.
- Data preprocessing and preparation for analysis-ready format.
- Perform data analysis, statistical modeling and machine learning for various types of biomedical, clinical and population health data.
- Prepare tables and figures for scientific meetings, papers and grant applications.
Main website (Coming Soon)
Analytics Platform (UTSW campus access only): http://analytics.bdsc.swmed.edu
- R version: 4.1.3
- 64 CPU Core
- 128 GB memory
- 10 TB storage
Main website (UTSW campus access only): http://analytics.bdsc.swmed.edu:8787/
We provide QBRC members with all aspects of work-related information
- QBRC Directory
- Seat Map
- Schedule Planner
- QBRC Wiki
- QBRC GitLab
- QBRC Onboarding Checklist
- QBRC Onboarding IT Training
Main website (QBRC members access only): https://365utsouthwestern.sharepoint.com/sites/QBRC394
I-Viewer is a management system with Authentication and Authorization for image viewing and annotation.
Main website (UTSW campus access only): https://digital-pathology.swmed.edu/i-viewer/login